Oregon Health Authority: Are you prepared?
Cascadia Resilience Information
- Emergency Power for Hospitals Preparing for Cascadia (pdf)
- Emergency Water for Hospitals Preparing for Cascadia (pdf)
- Preparing Hospitals for Earthquakes Structural and Nonstructural Issues (pdf)
- Oregon Emergency Management earthquake information (pdf) and Cascadia Subduction Zone webpage
- Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drills (htm) and Video Series
- Oregon Seismic Safety Policy Advisory Commission (OSSPAC)
- Cascadia Region Earthquake Workgroup (CREW)
- Read Living on Shaky Ground to learn how to prepare for earthquakes and tsunamis in Oregon.
- Summary Report Coastal Hospital Leadership Event March 2018 (pdf)
- Use the Oregon HazVu: Statewide Geohazards Viewer (htm) to create a map of hazards in your neighborhood.
- OHA Hospital and Water System Earthquake Risk Evaluation Report, 2017 (pdf)
- Oregon Coastal Hospitals Preparing for Cascadia (htm)